Now in a world where innocence is quickly claimed It's so hard to stand your ground when you're so afraid No one reaches out a hand for you to hold When you look outside look inside to your soul~
Monday, February 12, 2007
Haha changed the blogskin! Which kinda describes wat I have been feeling these few days. school today was quite funny. weixue shared with us some of his eye candies and I can say, he has better taste than me because my eyecandies are always deemed to be UGLY! while his eye candies are kinda universal! LOL. This is quite funny. sandhya asked me how come me and weixue became best friends overnight. DIAO. Well, I have nothing against him though. Looking forward to the dinner tomorrow! haha. and damn troublesome la. I have been like using my limited brain cells to a 100%! I have been trying to think of “EXCITING PLACES” in Singapore but I can think of none. GRRR. And we watched some al gore documentary on global warming.oh my we’re going to die!we’re going to die! Cos the next ice age is coming ! haha. During geog tutorial I sent farmer this. “ICE AGE COMING, DIE!” LOL and his reaction is one of the happiest in the world la, wat optimisim when facing impending doom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment