she asked me to describe myself. my answer was stupid. i will have to travel to tiong bahru every morning starting monday. I HAVE TO REACH THERE BY 7.40 am OMG LA. but JIAYOU MAN, I CAN DO IT :D! (hopefully)
SAFFRON HILL APPRECIATION DINNER.
omg la, yuhan won first prize at the lucky draw. like $150 isetan voucher! and she was like "lim ai yi, you'll never know" =.= before the name was drawn..
haha saffron hill's welfare is still the best :D
aiyi is still as funny, jia hui was shooting her guess watch la dotsssss.
"best fwwween" doesn't seem that horrible too. aggie still looks like piong:p OKAY SHALL NOT POST PIONGS UNGLAM PICS HERE, BUT ITS ON FACEBOOK :p HAHAHHAHAHA.
didn't know ann siang is like behind amoy street... tsk tsk we decided to roam club st/ann siang bla... expensive stuff and accessories in a fridge. tsk. these places make people more materialistic :p AND SORRY I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED XIAN CAI'S EXIT PIC.


and finally met LULU* hahahaha to exchange $20 notes. wth, looks like we're exchanging drugs or something tsk tsk. so secretive use envelope somemore. hahaha. SO 29 FEB WAS QUITE MEMORABLE. :D
We always knew that it'd come to this.
It's times like these I forget what I miss.
Matters of heart are hard to address.
Especially when yours is full of emptiness.
And it's quite alright.
And goodbye for now.
Just look up to the stars,
and believe who you are,
'cause it's quite alright.
And so long, goodbye.
No comments:
Post a Comment