Yes, im typing this on word and then transferring it to my blogger account because I am in school now. Things are pretty different and seriously an eye-opener. It’s already my third day and many things have already happened. Such as, boy winking at me which I almost puked out my lunch.. also, I have seen the smartest (They can do word problems!!) and the slowest (They cry when they cannot draw something!) of them all.
The difference is truly amazing, and it makes you feel blessed. Im also lucky that my friend of five years mr. david ong is also here with me as a relief teacher. Or else, I will be so pitiful again (like my previous job). Although the food kinda sucks, it is cheap. Tsk. Why am I typing like this. I think my students think I am boring because I make them do worksheets. Math problems that I myself tend to knock out when I look at them. Sigh, I almost slept during a meeting and also during another math lesson when my mentor was teaching. Haha. Planning lessons seemed fun. Note the past tense.
No, it’s not fun at all.
I have no creative juices (seems to be like it). Okay.i really learnt a lot these few days. Teaching, thinking, interacting.
Enough of my VERY INTERESTING job (not being sacarstic), went to darren’s 21st birthday chalet. His friend is seriously damn funny. Plus I went kbox last night. Although I am like heading for bankruptcy, I predict more fun times to come. HOPEFULLY. Okay, I shall go home now.
P.s: And I don’t want to care about you already.
No comments:
Post a Comment